Coquitlam’s first, largest and only non-profit player driven dodgeball league is proud to announce Season 22 details. You can expect a community of 250+ players, high quality play at all skill levels, epic playoff matches and of course loads of fun! Play dodgeball, stay active, meet new friends, be part of a great community, and get ready for good times!
Reserve your spot in advance before the season sells out.
Don’t have a team or want to meet new people? Post on our Facebook Page and CDL will do our best to match you up with teammates. It’s a great way to meet new people and make friends.
Season 22 league details
- League fees include the regular season (up to 12 weeks1), Dodgeball 101 and 1 playoff weekend
- Tiered play, based on skill level
- Each team plays 3 different teams and 15 games per night2
- Plus legendary CDL Extravaganza and Reffing Clinics to get better!
- Co-ed teams of 6-12 players; 2 females must be playing on the court at all times
- All players must be 19 years and over
Registration for all teams will be open between December 9th, 2017 and the Start of Season 22.
Wednesday Nights; Feb 21st – May 23rd; 8:00-9:30PM
District 43 gyms across Coquitlam
Saturday – May 26th, 2018
There will be no spots reserved under any circumstances.
1 Weeks missed due to suspension or facility cancellation will not be refunded.
2 On occasion a 6 team court will be implemented to accommodate no shows and/or gym cancellations.