Coquitlam’s first, largest and only non-profit player driven dodgeball league is proud to announce Season 21 details. You can expect a community of 40 teams and 300+ players, high quality play at all skill levels, epic playoff matches and of course loads of fun! Play dodgeball, stay active, meet new friends, be part of a great community, and get ready for good times!
Reserve your spot in advance before the season sells out.
Don’t have a team or want to meet new people? Post on our Facebook Page and CDL will do our best to match you up with teammates. It’s a great way to meet new people and make friends.
Season 21 league details
- League fees include the regular season (week to week), Dodgeball 101 and 1 playoff weekend
- Tiered play, based on skill level
- Each team plays 3 different teams and 15 games per night, depending on division
- Plus legendary CDL Extravaganza and Reffing Clinics to get better!
- Co-ed teams of 6-12 players; 2 females must be playing on the court at all times
- All players must be 19 years and over
Registration for all teams will be open between August 12th, 2017 and the Start of Season 21.
Wednesday Nights; Sept 27th – Jan 17th; 8:00-9:30PM
District 43 gyms across Coquitlam
Saturday – Jan 20th, 2017
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Weeks missed due to suspension or facility cancellation will not be refunded.
SPECIAL NOTE: We’ve sold out early in previous seasons, so make sure you register early. Aside from the returning teams grace period, there will be no spots reserved under any circumstances.